J starts his last semester of his undergrad!!! yea!!!!! He just got a job with a Physical Therapist and started today. Thanks Julia for the hookup!
On Monday, school started for teachers and I did not go. I'm happy and sad at the same time that I am not going to teach this year. As I was cleaning out my classroom a few weeks ago I was very sad because that was 6 years of my life that was spent teaching great kids and being around wonderful parents and teachers. I will miss them all! I told J that I started teaching as an immature single girl who really didn't know who she was, and left as a married mom. I was proposed to in that school and have a lot of great memories there. I kinda feel a little lost at where my place is in the world now. It's such a weird feeling. But I know I Giovanny will really be blessed because I'm staying home. I love that little boy and wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad that I have this opportunity to stay home with him even with my sentimental memories.
0 comments:
Post a Comment