Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  A few of my siblings were able to come and enjoy the festivities.  We were able to see Santa at our Branch Christmas party, this was Giovanny's first encounter with Santa and he did really good.  I told him before we saw Santa that if he was good and didn't cry Santa would give him candy, it worked like a charm!  Santa was very good to us this Christmas and we are very thankful for that.

On another annoying note, the last 4 weeks I've had to keep my glasses on instead of my contacts because  I had an eye infection and dry eyes so I had to get that cleared up before I could wear my contacts again. Then I went for a follow up and she said my eyes were still really dry so another 2 weeks w/o  contacts arggg.  So I go again tomorrow so hopefully she'll give me more meds b/c my eyes still feel dry.  This has been the longest time I've gone not wearing contacts since maybe 7th grade.  So maybe it was worth it.  I'll see tomorrow though.

Giovanny is so active and getting into everything!  I have to keep a constant eye on him.  He's growing up and learning so much.  He loves dancing, Elmo, cars, and loves giving hugs and kisses.  He has learned how to hit which is so annoying.  Where do kids learn those things? But we sure do love our little boy!

J and I also celebrated our 4 year anniversary (late) because of the stomach flu!  But we celebrated it at a Thai restaurant and went to a movie.  We had a great time out.

0 comments:

Labels